This page introduces JAS certified operators. All information introduced through this page is in Japanese only
- Public information in accordance with requirements of JAS Law
This is the public information based on Article 46, Paragraph 1, Clause 4 of the Regulation for Enforcement of the Act on Japanese Agricultural Standards (Order of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry No. 62 of June 9, 1950).
- Certified Business Operator - Domestic (4).(a)
- Certified Business Operator - Overseas (4).(a)
- Grading Suspended Business Operator (4).(b)
- Certification Abolished Business Operator (4).(c)
- Certification Cancelled Business Operator (4).(d)
For more information on the names and locations of the farms, factories, or places of business for certification, please contact us using the Online・Form
Overseas and domestic certified business operators are listed on the following website of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (Japanese).